Posted by: Nicoas D
Posted date: 2010-Feb-09
- Possess excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Computer skills, especially in NICS, SAP, Word, Excel, Email, etc.
- Deal with authority figures in a mature, reasonable, and confident manner
- Claim and accept ownership of rig equipment and processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain adequate stocks of spares at predetermined stock levels, utilizing valid usage history to establish Min/Max levels of stocking.
- Order spares in an expeditious manner.
- Maintain an ongoing inventory, utilizing SAP/NICS data base management software programs, as applicable.
- Prepare shipping lists, conduct receipt of goods check(s), and process Third Party charges and rebilling in a timely manner.
- Maintain effective communication with offshore team members, onshore administration and procurement personnel as well as designated vendors.
- Ensure material requisitions are accurate, timely, and reflect the request.
- Provide regular updates of inventory levels for onshore and offshore stocks.