Rig Maintenance Mechanic
Posted by: Nicolas D.
Posted date: 2010-Feb-09
- 2 years experience as Mechanic, Electrician, Subsea Engineer or ET
- 1 year of deepwater experience
- Good safety record from past operations.
- Knowledge of HSE practices common to the industry and the company
- Leadership & teamwork skills/behaviors which support team-based organization
- Familiar with application of HSE Management System
- Ensure that all repairs and projects are finished in a timely manner.
- Responsible for input and cost control measures to manage annual costs.
- Advise of modifications, changes to procedures and/or frequencies.
- Responsible for the coordinated planning of all maintenance activities.
- Ensure replacement parts are kept to an optimum level.
- Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status.
- Ensure that material requisitions reflect the desired materials and/or services and that unused materials are properly documented and returned to inventory.
- Participate in training as required both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure maintenance is completed and records comply with local regulations.